Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Car Organization!

If your a mom of a little one you probably have a ton of stuff in your car. Am I right?
This past weekend I decided I need organization or I was going to go nuts! So I got out my handy dandy iPad and logged into my favorite site, Pinterest!

I found this site (Mom Tested) and decided that this was perfect. I made one for my oldest who is about to be 3. Of course mine doesn't look as good but its functional.


It has 2 bottles of apple juice, a snack, activity board, a change of clothes, and a first aid kit (it's in the pill bottle but that's for another post)

I also have a separate box for DVDs and small toys for our youngest (4.5 months old).

I hope this helps!!


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! And you definitely need that with little ones and their STUFF! LOL! Good job!

    ReplyDelete